Advantages of Manufactured Products
Tadbir Novin Sazan Company has the latest technology in the field of production of profiled-wall (with coretube) polyethylene pipes. The company was established in partnership with German company, BAUKU. This company has the ability to produce pipes with a diameter of 300 to 4000 mm. After production, polyethylene pipes can be used in both applications. Such as: polyethylene tank, polyethylene septic tank, polyethylene manhole and double-wall polyethylene grease traps.
Advantages of polyethylene tank, polyethylene septic tank, polyethylene manhole, and double-wall polyethylene grease traps
The company relies on its own production technology and the use of experienced personnel in extrusion welding. Manufacturing all kinds of the above products in desired volumes (portable with a trailer up to 100 cubic meters) up to a diameter of 4000 mm is part of the activities of this company. The main part of the market in this area is in the hands of this company.
These products can be used on the surface and underground and in horizontal and vertical positions. The company’s tanks have a Food Grade certificate from the Food and Drug Administration. Also in the field of wastewater treatment, the company is able to provide biological wastewater treatment systems (SBR and SSB) using German technology.
The price of polyethylene tank, polyethylene septic tank, polyethylene manhole and double-wall polyethylene grease traps is reasonable. In many cases it is competitive with other types of tanks and septic tanks. Also taking into account costs such as: transportation, human resource, required machinery and installation of related equipment and most importantly time and speed of construction and installation operations.
It is much more economical to use a polyethylene tank and other similar products. And this is because the use of these products is increasing every day.
Here are some of the most important benefits of these products:
- Long life (more than 50 years)
- Flexibility and bearing capacity for different loads
- Less weight
- Insolubility due to polished inner surface of the pipe and self-cleaning effect
- Resistant to most organic solvents
- Resistant to corrosive substances (acids, salts and bases)
- UV-resistant due to the use of materials (Anti-UV)
- Resistant to attack by rodents and microorganisms
- Ease of installation and quick installation
- Easy shipping
- Possibility to use variety of joints (extrusion welding, electrofusion welding, EPDM gasket and mechanical connection
- Suitable hydraulic properties due to having flat internal surfaces
- Very good abrasion resistance
- High tolerance to traffic load
- Ability to repair and weld even after operation